For many Christians considering cross-cultural ministry, there’s a season between their conviction to go and the point of actual commitment.
Usually, this season is full of questions. As someone processes through what it would look like to go, he or she needs more information.
We’re here to help.
This series is designed to answer the most frequent questions we receive from those considering missions. Topics range from support raising to education, with many treasures in between.
Everyone’s Situation is Different
We want to emphasize that everyone’s journey is unique. Each family, field, and situation is different, and we don’t pretend there’s a universal answer to any given question.
But we’ve been sending workers into the unreached parts of the world since the ’70s, so we have learned a thing or two. We have some general experience that should help in guiding those who are asking these big questions.
Here are our most frequently asked questions:
- Do I need to have a seminary degree?
- Will I get to choose the country where I’ll serve?
- Do I get to keep my job and my house?
- Where would my kids go to school?
- Could I just work a paying job on the field?
- What is Team Expansion’s greatest need?
- How does Team Expansion support its workers?
We hope this helps with a few questions, and we’re excited to walk with you through more! Start the conversation by filling out a quick, no-obligation profile.